Sheppard Pratt School in Glyndon provides year-round academic, behavioral, clinical, vocational, and daily living services to students ages four to 21 with emotional disabilities, autism spectrum disorder, multiple disabilities, and related disorders.
Our program is located on two campuses, the Glyndon campus
Our students and their families benefit from the structured daily routine that we offer. We distinguish ourselves by providing:
- 12 months of instruction
- Small class sizes
- Baltimore County Curriculum and Maryland College and Career Readiness Curriculum
- Syracuse Community-Referenced Curriculum Guide
- Social services and case management
- Psychological services
- Occupational therapy and physical therapy
- Speech and language therapy
- Psychiatric services
- Nursing services
- Hot lunch
- Vocational and life skills training
- Transition services
- Work-based educational opportunities
- Community-based instruction
- Multiple career completer and elective opportunities, including culinary arts, art, physical education, music, carpentry, auto mechanics, horticulture, Spanish, and technology
These services and activities are just a small part of the diverse offerings at Sheppard Pratt School in Glyndon. As part of Sheppard Pratt, we have access to innovative training, technology, and therapies, which are integrated into our programming.
Given our unique and comprehensive offerings, students come to us from eleven local school systems across Maryland, Pennsylvania, and the District of Columbia. We currently have the capacity for 223 students, 108 on the Glyndon campus and 115 on the Reisterstown campus. We would love to tell you more about our school or have you visit. Contact us to learn more about our program.
For more information about the referral and admissions process, click here.