Sheppard Pratt is the partner you can rely on for meeting the increasing and wide-ranging needs for compassionate care throughout our community, including:
- Outpatient mental health services at three clinics throughout Frederick County.
- Sheppard Pratt School in Frederick – offers educational services to students in grades kindergarten through five with autism spectrum disorders, emotional, and learning disabilities in Hillcrest Elementary School.
- Crisis Car in the City of Frederick – a program with the Frederick Police Department that pairs a mental health counselor with law enforcement when responding to a crisis.
- Frederick County Children’s Mobile Crisis – in-home crisis intervention services for children and teens at risk of harming themselves or someone else.
- Vocational Services - helps individuals with varying disabilities become work ready.
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Day Program - promotes independent living skills through intensive daily support.
- Residential Treatment - provides 24/7 services and housing for individuals with serious mental illness.
We inspire hope and help people live their fullest, most satisfying lives.
Kick off Thanksgiving Day, November 24, and join us for a 5K run and 1K fun run/walk! Grab your family, friends, and fellow runners, and register today.
By sponsoring the Turkey Trot, you will support care for the people who turn to us for help.