Ready to get your start in the exciting field of behavioral health?
We're seeking Mental Health Workers for roles at our brand-new Baltimore/Washington Campus.
As a Mental Health Worker, you will:
- Participate in the planning and evaluation of patient needs based on patient behaviors.
- Provide direct patient care services in accordance with the treatment plan and under the direction of a professional nurse.
- Assist in providing a safe and therapeutic environment according to established policies and procedures.
- HS Diploma/GED. Human Services related degree or past direct care or related experience strongly preferred.
- Must be available to work every other weekend (Saturday & Sunday).
- All new clinical staff will begin their extended clinical orientation/training immediately following your first day of employment.
- 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- 3 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- 11 p.m. - 7 a.m.
Questions about the job fair? Contact Stephanie Coakley.