Segue Residential Transitional Program
Sheppard Pratt Health System and the State of Maryland have partnered together to pilot Segue, a 32-bed residential program on the grounds of Springfield Hospital Center.
Segue’s goal is to help ease people’s transition out of state psychiatric hospitals. We provide a home-like setting where individuals benefit from evidence-based practice interventions, which help people manage their illnesses and develop independent living skills.
Our team members:
- Coach residents in daily living skills
- Empower residents to access and engage in community resources
- Foster positive relationships between residents, their family members, and service providers
- Implement therapeutic treatment plans for residents
- Assist with transportation as needed