Why work at Sheppard Pratt?
When you join the team at Sheppard Pratt, you’re joining a dynamic group of more than 5,000 diverse, passionate employees.
Our family is why Sheppard Pratt is one of the top health systems in the world. They are committed to providing compassionate care every day. They come to Sheppard Pratt to be a part of the most innovative, caring teams in the field. They come to Sheppard Pratt for the incredible, wide-ranging benefits only a world-class health system can offer. They come to Sheppard Pratt to change lives every day.
Our 5,000 employees enjoy a wide range of benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance to keep you and your loved ones healthy (benefits eligible positions only)
- A comprehensive wellness program, including free smoking cessation and exercise programs
- Generous paid time off (PTO) so you have time to rest and recharge
- A complimentary employee assistance program to help you find care providers, and even book vacations
- Discounted membership at local gyms
- Membership in the Maryland Mortgage Program, which offers financial assistance to first-time homebuyers
- Free parking at almost all locations
- Flexible spending accounts, so you can dedicate untaxed income to your health
- Retirement savings plans, helping you to prepare for your family's future
- A commitment to ongoing training and education. We offer free on and off-site professional and continuing education opportunities, so you can stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the field
- And so much more
Family Services, Inc. provides innovative early childhood, educational, and behavioral health programs. Roles are available in the Capital Region of Maryland.
Mosaic Community Services offers comprehensive health services for people with mental illness and addictions. Roles are available throughout Central Maryland
Way Station, Inc. provides a broad range of behavioral health and addiction services in a variety of care settings. Roles are available in Howard County and throughout Western Maryland.