What is a CCBHC?
Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics (CCBHCs) provide a comprehensive range of mental health and substance use disorder services. Based on your needs, you may be provided the following services through our CCBHC:
- Crisis mental health services, including 24-hour mobile crisis teams, emergency crisis intervention, and crisis stabilization
- Medication management
- Screening, assessment, and diagnosis
- Patient-centered treatment planning
- Outpatient mental health and substance use services
- Primary care screening and monitoring
- Targeted case-management
- Psychiatric rehabilitation services
- Peer support, counseling services, and family support services
- Services for members of the armed services and veterans
- Connections with other providers and systems
If at any time you wish to opt out of any of the offered services, please inform your provider.
What will you receive?
Expanded coordination with other health care and social service providers, with a focus on whole health and comprehensive access to a full range of medical, behavioral and supportive services. You will have easier access to care. You will have a coordinated team addressing all of your healthcare needs. You will be involved in creating the best treatment plan for you while being supported by peers who have had similar experiences.
What kinds of providers are at the CCBHC?
We offer a comprehensive care team at the CCBHC. We create individualized treatment plans and care teams for each client. Your care team may include some of the following:
- Nurse practitioner
- Registered nurse
- Nurse care coordinator
- Licensed practical nurse
- Service coordinator
- Rehabilitation counselor
- Employment specialist
Who can receive services through the CCBHC?
At our CCBHC, we serve individuals with a serious mental illness; individuals with a substance use disorder; children and adolescents with serious emotional disturbances; and individuals with co-occurring disorders. We offer the following services:
- Psychiatric rehabilitation program: services available for qualified individuals 18 and older.
- Vocational services/supported employment: services available for qualified individuals 18 and older.
- Outpatient behavioral health center: services available for qualified individuals four and older.
- Addiction services/Partners in Recovery: services available for qualified individuals 18 and older.
- Assertive Community Treatment: services available for qualified individuals 18 and older.
Insurance Information and Paying for Services
If you do not have insurance but qualify to receive it, our staff will help you obtain it.
Links to Important CCBHC Documents:
Mosaic Community Services Financial Assistance Policy
Mosaic Community Services Financial Assistance Application
Letter Template for Financial Assistance Application