Planning for your child’s life after high school can be complicated. Where will your child live? What support systems are available? Will they find a job, or continue their education? And, how will all of this be paid for? Planning begins long before graduation.
Join us for a FREE transition resource fair to begin weaving your child’s tapestry of support.
We will have:
- Representatives from local disabilities agencies and community organizations
- Information about community colleges and continuing education opportunities
- Resources to help you with financial planning
- Workshops for planning for your child’s future
- Snacks and activities to keep your children entertained
If your organization is interested in hosting a table at our resource fair, please complete our registration form.
For more information, contact: Alyssa Fenix: email@example.com or 443-377-2080