When you make a gift to our community initiatives, you are changing the lives of thousands.
- Through our community initiatives, we are providing safe environments for youth to prevent gang involvement and support recovery from substance abuse.
- We help teen moms graduate from high school, and empower them to build a foundation for life-long success.
- Our school programs help students achieve educational milestones and help children on the autism spectrum and with mental health conditions access the help they need.
- We aid women and children fleeing domestic violence and human trafficking to find safety and build new lives.
- We are ensuring the most vulnerable residents in Maryland have access to services that allow them to be healthy and thrive in the community.
- We provide a breadth of housing and employment solutions, to help veterans, individuals in recovery, and those with serious mental illness live their most independent lives.
- We train first responders and other members of the community to detect warning signs of mental health crises and support individuals in finding care.
We are cultivating new ways to help people meet life's challenges. When you make a gift, we can build stronger communities that thrive.
Family Supports | Sometimes, families need extra support when it comes to creating a safe, stable home.
Schools & School-Based Services | We provide care and guidance to the most vulnerable student populations.
Strengthening Communities | From training first responders to providing safe, stable housing, we offer the support communities need.