Dr. Manan Shah is a child and adolescent psychiatrist at Sheppard Pratt. He completed his residency in general psychiatry and fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at University of Virginia Health System. Dr. Shah earned his M.D. at Rajiv Gandhi Medical College in India. He is double board certified in general psychiatry and child and adolescent psychiatry.
Rajiv Gandhi Medical College, India
University of Virginia Health System
University of Virginia Health System - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- General Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Member, American Psychiatric Association
- Member, American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Member, American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology
- Member, American Telemedicine Association
- Member, Indo-American Psychiatric Association
- Member, Maryland Psychiatric Society
- Member, American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
Shah, M., MD, Leverett, P. M., PhD, NCSP, D'Costa, S., PhD, LP, & Cassella, H., MS. (2020). Crisis and Adolescents: Assessments and Initial Management. Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice, 47(2), 321-329. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pop.2020.02.009
Madaan V, Kolli V, Bestha DP, Shah MJ (2013). Update on the optimal use of lisdexamfetamine in the treatment of ADHD. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat. 9:977-83. Doi: 10.2147/NDT.S34092.