Information Technology (IT) Internship
The intern will have an opportunity to learn IT-related skills from the Sheppard Pratt IT team. This opportunity is unpaid.
Opportunity Time Frame:
- Current student at an accredited college
- Master’s level student pursuing an IT-related degree in areas such as Data Analysis, Helpdesk, Cyber Security, etc.
- Undergraduate student pursuing an IT-related degree in areas such as Data Analysis, Helpdesk, Cyber Security, etc.
- Supervision is provided by IT team members throughout the opportunity time frame
- Support IT team with various IT-related tasks
- Self-directed learning
- Independently seeking learning opportunities and feedback
- Problem-solving thinking
- Readiness to learn from all experiences