Sheppard Pratt Solutions is a division of Sheppard Pratt offering consultation, management, and program/facility development services.
Sheppard Pratt experts will work with your team to build a framework and business plan for bringing behavioral healthcare services to market.
Our consulting services are project-based relationships with behavioral healthcare organizations, healthcare systems, and community agencies. Our team provides assessments, strategic guidance, operational insights, and market intelligence to help organizations optimize performance.
- Strategic planning and service line structuring to provide solutions for difficult populations and value-based care
- Operations Assessments:
- Operational (patient flow / service array)
- Clinical Programming
- Project planning and vendor selection
We help your team by directly managing existing or developing new behavioral healthcare services.
Our management services benefit healthcare and community organizations by directly managing existing or developing new behavioral healthcare services by providing Sheppard Pratt Solutions executive and clinical leadership on-site and remotely through a longer-term contractual agreement.
- Full-service management contracts
- Executive & clinical leadership recruitment
- Data reporting & benchmarking to drive improvements in clinical outcomes and financial performance
- Focus on core behavioral healthcare services:
- Collaborative Care
- CME, training, specialty topics & Sheppard Pratt Knowledge Center
Our teams can help healthcare organizations develop new behavioral healthcare capacity across a variety of care settings.
Our program and facility development services assist healthcare organizations with developing new behavioral healthcare capacity in their community. New programs may range from outpatient clinics, residential facilities, and community crisis centers; to larger, facility-based projects including campus renovations, relocations, and consolidations of inpatient beds and development of freestanding acute care facilities devoted to psychiatric care services.
- Planning the development of new units and facilities
- Specialty areas:
- Acute care (hospital/ED/crisis)
- Outpatient (mental health/SUD)
- Residential (short and long-term)
- Aligning health systems, operators, and capital partners
- Investment advisement including deal structure and optimal funding sources