Sarah Swenson, PsyD, is a psychologist at The Trauma Disorders Program at Sheppard Pratt, an internationally recognized program for the treatment of individuals with trauma-related disorders such as dissociative identity disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. She earned her PsyD in clinical psychology from William James College in Newton, MA with a concentration in Children & Families of Adversity and Resilience. She completed her pre-doctoral internship at The Trauma Center at Justice Resource Institute and her postdoctoral fellowship at The Trauma Disorders Program at Sheppard Pratt. Dr. Swenson is a member of the International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation, and the American Psychological Association.
- PsyD, Clinical Psychology, William James College, Newton MA
- MA, Psychology, William James College, Newton, MA
- BA, Psychology and Sociology, Boston University, Boston, MA
- International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation
- American Psychological Association