Dr. Rachna Raisinghani is an adult psychiatrist at Sheppard Pratt. She completed her residency in general psychiatry and her fellowship in psychosomatic medicine at University of Virginia Health System. Dr. Raisinghani earned her MD at Topiwala National Medical College. She is double board certified in general psychiatry and consultation-liaison psychiatry.
Topiwala National Medical College, India
University of Virginia Health System
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System - Psychosomatic Medicine
- General Psychiatry
- Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry
- Member, American Psychiatric Association
- Member, Maryland Psychiatric Society
- Fellow, Academy of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry
- Member, Indo-American Psychiatric Association
- Member, American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
Sowa EM, Fellers JC, Raisinghani RS et al. (2014). Prevalence of Substance Misuse in New Patients in an Outpatient Psychiatry Clinic using a Prescription Monitoring Program. Primary Care Companion CNS Disord 16(1).