Dr. Marc Zisselman is the medical director of geriatric services at Sheppard Pratt. He completed his residency at Albert Einstein/Montefiore Medical Center, and earned his MD at New York Medical College. He is double board certified in geriatric psychiatry and general psychiatry, and is a Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association and American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry.
New York Medical College
Albert Einstein/Montefiore Medical Center
- General Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
Professional Organizations and Awards
- Distinguished Fellow, American Psychiatric Association
- Member, American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry
- Top Doctor, Philadelphia Magazine
- Drexel University College of Medicine Dean’s Special Award for Excellence in Clinical Teaching
- Dean’s Award for Excellence in Education, Sidney Kimmel Medical College
Goga JK, Depaolo A, Khushalani S, Walters JK, Roca R, Zisselman M, Borleis C. (2017). Lean Methodology Reduces Inappropriate Use of Antipsychotics for Agitation at a Psychiatric Hospital. Consult Pharm; 32(1):54-62. doi: 10.4140/TCP.n.2017.54.
Zisselman MH, Jaffe RL. (2010). ECT in the treatment of a patient with catatonia: consent and complications. Am J Psychiatry, 167(2):127-32. doi: 10.1176/appi.ajp.2009.09050703