Dr. Irena Fedorovsky, is a psychologist at The Retreat, Sheppard Pratt’s premier, private pay residential program, with a focus on psychological assessments. Prior to joining Sheppard Pratt, Dr. Fedorovsky was an assistant professor in the Department of Psychology at Notre Dame of Maryland University. She earned her PsyD in clinical psychology from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- PsyD, Clinical Psychology, Nova Southeastern University
- MS, Clinical Psychology, Nova Southeastern University
- MA, Psychology, Pace University
- BA, Psychology, University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Member, American Psychological Association (APA)
- Member, Maryland Psychological Association (MPA)
- Member, Baltimore Psychological Association (BPA)