Dr. Catharyn Turner is a child and adolescent psychiatrist at Sheppard Pratt. She completed a categorical pediatrics residency at Stanford Hospital and Clinics, and completed combined Adult and Child and Adolescent psychiatry training through the Post Pediatrics Portal Program in Psychiatry at the University of Pennsylvania and Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. Dr. Turner earned her MD at University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine. She is triple board certified in pediatrics, general psychiatry, and child and adolescent psychiatry.
University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics – Categorical Pediatrics
- University of Pennsylvania – General Psychiatry
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia – Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member, American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Turner CA, Xie D, Zimmerman BM, Calarge CA. (2012). Iron Status in Toddlerhood Predicts Sensitivity to Psychostimulants in Children. J Atten Disord, 16(4):295-303. doi: 10.1177/1087054710385067.