Join us April 29 for our first-ever Feel Good 5K & Fun Run!
In our family-friendly 5K and 1-mile fun run/walk, we're putting the spotlight on mental health while racing through Sheppard Pratt’s Towson campus and surrounding neighborhoods. Celebrate mental wellness with us at the finish line with music, family-friendly activities, and more!
All proceeds from the Feel Good 5K & Fun Run support the care and services of the people who turn to us for help. Get active, get involved, and help make a difference.
Click here to register!
Race Day Information
Location: Sheppard Pratt Towson Campus
- 5K: 8:00 a.m.
- 1-Mile Fun Run/Walk: 8:15 a.m.
Questions about strollers, pets, weather? View the Feel Good 5K & Fun Run FAQ
- Now - March 20: $30 (race shirt included)
- March 21 – April 22: $35 (race shirt included)
- April 23 – April 28: $40 (race shirt included) On-site registration at packet pickup only on April 28
1-Mile Fun Run/Walk
- January 30 – April 28: $20 (race shirt included) On-site registration at packet pickup only on April 28
You must come to one of the following packet pick-up days/times in order to receive your bib and shirt. There will be no registration or packet pick-up option on race day.
Location: Sheppard Pratt Gymnasium (Near Main Entrance – Parking Lot 2)
DATES & TIMES
- Thursday, April 27: 3 – 7 p.m.
- Friday, April 28: 3 – 7 p.m.
Final packet pick-up information will be sent in pre-race emails. If you are unable to make it to packet pick-up, a friend, co-worker, or member of your family may pick up your packet for you.
Medals will be awarded to the top overall male, female, and non-binary winner, as well as the top three male and female runners in the following age groups: 13-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 and older.
All children 12 and under will receive a finishers medal for completing the 5K and/or Fun Run.