Benefits at Mosaic Community Services
At Mosaic, a part of the Sheppard Pratt Health System, we help our clients live happier and healthier lives. If you are looking for a fulfilling career that offers daily challenges, rewarding experiences, and professional advancement, look no further.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Health insurance coverage options offered through CareFirst, UnitedHealthcare, and Kaiser Permanente, with low to no deductibles and a large selection of local providers to meet your needs.
- Paid Annual Leave (PAL) is available to all full-time employees.
- Short-Term Disability is paid for in full by Mosaic for eligible employees.
- Tuition Assistance is available to help those who wish to further their education.
- Long-Term Disability and Voluntary Life insurance coverage is offered to all full-time employees.
- Flexible Spending Accounts allow employees to set aside pre-tax money for medical and dependent care-related needs.
ALL employees enjoy the following benefits:
- An Employee Perks program offers an array of discounted services, products, trips, etc.
- Employees are welcome to enroll in Mosaic's 403b Retirement Plan. Mosaic offers an employer discretionary contribution to employees' retirement savings.
- Mosaic encourages employee growth and development through continuing education and in-service trainings, provided to all employees.
- The Employee Assistance Program is available to employees and their immediate families with around the clock access.
If you are interested in volunteer or internship opportunities, visit our Job Board to explore current opportunities.