Watch Me Grow is a high-quality, structured, child development and learning center for children ages six weeks through five years old. Our warm and welcoming facility is conveniently located in Clarksburg, MD, right off the I-270 corridor. Watch Me Grow implements the MSDE accreditation standards and participates in the Maryland Excels program which measures excellence, safety, and learning, all done in an age-appropriate and compassionate environment.
What We Offer
In addition to knowing your child will gain the skills and knowledge they need to develop appropriately, at Watch Me Grow, we offer:
- A structured year-round program, including fun summer programming
- Flexible options for full and part-time care for all ages
- Bi-weekly fitness and movement classes included with tuition
- Optional enrichment classes including yoga, creative movement, soccer, basketball, and more (classes offered on a rotating schedule)
- Spacious indoor and outdoor play areas including an indoor gymnasium/multi-purpose room
- Catered lunch and healthy morning and afternoon snacks
- Trained, credentialed, and certified staff
- Age-appropriate classrooms complete with bathrooms
- Seasonal Field trips
- Security cameras in high traffic areas in the center
- Convenient location off the I-270 corridor
Watch Me Grow is owned and operated by Sheppard Pratt Health System. This allows us access to innovative training, technology, and therapies, and gives you the proud feeling of knowing you are part of an organization working hard to serve the community.