NEW group therapy via secure videoconferencing is now available:
Anger Management Group
Has your anger become a problem? Do you have a mental health condition like intermittent explosive disorder, oppositional defiant disorder, bipolar disorder, ADHD, or depression?
Join us for a 14-week online anger management therapy group designed for individual ages 16 – 21. You will work directly with a licensed clinician and connect with others who experience similar emotions.
Available Tuesdays, 5 – 6 p.m.
Coping Skills Group
Are you having trouble managing emotions, stress, anxiety, and depression? You are not alone.
Join us for an 8-week therapy group designed to help you build your coping skill toolkit. Learn from a licensed therapist and from others who have experienced what you are going through. This course is designed for individuals ages 16 - 21.
During this course, you will learn:
- How to manage your emotions in a healthy way
- Ways to focus on your strengths
- How to track and regulate your mood
- Mindfulness skills you can incorporate into daily practice
- How to challenge negative thoughts
- Ways to develop healthy habits you can continue to use
Available Wednesdays, 4 – 5 p.m.
Living with Uncertainty: Coping with Anxiety & COVID-19 Group
Has the COVID-19 pandemic made your anxiety worse? You are not alone – and help is available. Join us for an 8-week online support group on how to cope with COVID-19 anxiety.
During this support group for adults, we will explore:
- What anxiety is and what can trigger anxiety
- Tips for incorporating stress and relaxation
- How to use mindfulness and cognitive behavioral therapy strategies
- Tactics for addressing grief and loss
Available Mondays, 4 – 5 p.m.
Parenting Strategies & Stress Management During COVID-19
Let’s face it – parenting has never been harder. With school and work now virtual, cancelled activities, and limited contact with friends and neighbors, parents are understandably frazzled. Join us for a 6-week support group to learn helpful parenting strategies and stress management techniques to get you through the COVID-19 pandemic.
During this course, we will cover:
- How to incorporate structure and develop a family schedule
- Stress management techniques
- Tips for helping both you and your children with mood regulation
- Helpful coping skills
Available Wednesdays, 2 – 3 p.m.