Discovery Station Early Head Start (EHS), an MSDE-accredited child development center, helps parents successfully assume the role as their child’s first, and most important, teacher. We help to foster healthy attachments between parent and child, and partner with families to prepare children socially, emotionally, and developmentally for school.
EHS programs provide intensive, comprehensive child development and family support services to low-income families with infants and toddlers, and to pregnant women and their families. Our compassionate and dedicated team works with each family to meet their individual needs and provide linguistically and culturally appropriate health, education, and social services.
We believe in creating an enriching and supportive environment that promotes
Download our Annual Reports and Community Assessment Reports
- 2021 - 2022 Annual Report
- 2020-2021 Annual Report
- 2018-2019 Annual Report
- 2017-2018 Annual Report
- 2016-2017 Annual Report
- 2022-2023 Community Assessment Report
- 2020-2021 Community Assessment Report
- 2019-2020 Community Assessment Report
- 2018-2019 Community Assessment Report
- 2017-2018 Community Assessment Report
- 2016-2017 Community Assessment Report